Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hot Air Balloon






On the seventh of May Pt England school went to the hard court to see what we had to see. When we sat on the court we all saw Matt and Daryl setting up the hot air balloon. First they got out their big fan to put some cold air into the hot air balloon. The people who were holding the hot air balloon were Daniel, Tinei, Jordon and Darius.
When my teacher Ms Squires gave me the camera to me I went around the hot air balloon. When I got to the back of the hot air balloon it smelt like rotten poo.
When Brendon and Ronald went underneath the air balloon they were trying to get out but they could not because the hot air balloon kept on rolling on them and then they finally got out. I saw Daryl the owner heating the air in the balloon. It was cool because it was like a gas heater. It sounded like 10 people were farting at the same time.
It was funny when Mr Brown was trying to keep the basket down for Matt and Daryl.
I also saw a pirate flag which was tied onto Matt and onto the hot air balloon.
When I was watching them I really think that I learnt heaps of stuff.
When they were filling up the balloon it looked fun to do. When it was finally up it was covering the sun. Before that when the sun was in my face I could not see Matt and Darylvery well.
Then the hot air balloon was going up and down up and down.
After that the whole of Pt England School said "Thank you Matt and Daryl . . . . . . ."



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY BUB IT IS ME MUM THAT MIGHT OF BEEN FUN 4 A HOT AIR BALLOON COMING OVER TO YOUR SCHOOL NO WONDER WHY IT WAS UP.UP.AND.AWAY HUV FUN AT SCHOOL LUV U