Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Other Designs






Patterns are so cool. I like the funkiness and the weirdness.
Designs are amazing and colourful.

My room has three main colours in it and that Purple, White and Black my mum did it for me it was mostly a surprise.
But I was so shocked.

There could be a lot of weird, ugly, or colourful designs or patterns.
By favourite designs are the weird and colourful ones.

The world is fulled with wonderful and brilliant patterns and designs
you just have to look probably...



2 comments:

Maree said...

Hi Shontal
That is such a great post. I really liked the purple and green Etta and I both said it liked like it was was moving really slowly.

Jonty said...

Hey shontal those are some colourful paterns just one mistake when you wrote patters it was supposed to be spelt patterns i keep up the good work.