Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

The unexpected, Homework!!!


After school when the bell rang we had nothing to do for our homework so Ms T said "How 'bout you guys do something that would surprise your parents or make them go 'what the heck are you doing', " so then we replied back, "Yea".

So when I went home I made my room a pig sty and started to wave my hair around like a physcomanic. My mum, my sister and my nephew were all wondering 'What's all that banging and yelling?" so my mum came in and said "Oh My, what did you do to your room?"

I was in big trouble. I had to clean the room up. It was so boring cleaning up but I guess that's what I get for messing my room up - hahahaha.
My hair was also knotty and it was sore brushing my hair. When I had finished all of the stuff I had to do I went to sleep.
THE END

5 comments:

Helen said...

Hey Shontal!!!


what an awsome story
I liked the way you told us how your mum got you in big trouble that was my favourite part.But there were lots of words missing!!.

Well keep up the good work.

ShontalS said...

sorry

Room10@Ptengland School said...

Hi Shontal,
That was a very funny story about how you shocked your mum. We hope you have been given lots of homework to keep you busy now.

Rachael said...

Hey Shontal
What are funny story of your unexpected homework.The reason why I did'nt do any thing unexpected.Cause I knew I was going to get in alot of trouble.

victoria said...

Hi Shontal

That was a really funny story. I hope you dont do that again. You might get Into a big trouble and maybe this time you might get a trouble but badder then the other one.

See you soon. Bye


victoria