Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Putting Myself In There Shoes

What was I thinking. I was about to jump off. I had butterflies and I felt scared. 40 metres of going down and I'm shaking inside my heart. It is pumping real fast as I launched myself off. I was screaming as loud as I could. My heart is pumping. I think inside my head is the rope going to snap ?, am I going to touch the water? HELP ME ! I'm finally at the bottom how come I keep bouncing up and down 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 times quickly bring me back up please.

4 comments:

Racheal said...

Hey Shontal
Really cool snip it of putting yourself in her shoes.It must of been really freaky for her

Victoria said...

hey Shontal.

I like the story and if I were in her shoes, I would be so scared because I am afraid of hights. See you soon and bye.

victoria

Nga Kaituhi o PES said...

Hi Shontal,
You have done a good job of imagining how it might feel to Bungy Jump - well done. Maybe you'll get the chance to try it and see how it really feels one day!
Mrs Nua

Destiny n said...

Hey Shontal
I really like your Stroy of putting yourself in her shoes. I am afraid of hights she must of been scared good work

From Destiny