Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Fia Fia Night






"Haere Mai e nga manuhiri e
Haere Mai, Haere Mai, Haere Mai", I sang in a loud tone, everyone smiling some crying.
I was thinking in my head that I had the wrong KARANGA but I did a pretty good job.
A few seconds after the guitar starts to play. Our Group starts to sing, our beautiful voices blend in with the guitar. It was our last song we finished we were smiling and being proud of ourselves.

Our tectonik dance was AWESOME. Our arms were in the air and we were enjoying ourselves.
The song that we were dancing to was Machine Gun the music was pumping and crowd was WILD.
We had one main dancer and that was Henry he is the best.
At the end we finished it with pulsing it was so fun.

Thats what I have for now hope you liked my little story about our amazing night at Fia Fia.
If you were at Fia Fia night leave a comment and tell me what you thought about oue talented school.

No comments: