Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

.. The MASSIVE hill ..

One of my highlights from Camp Bentzon, Kawau Island was ...
When I was Walking up the hill my legs were saw, I was getting real angry, and I was moaning alot because this boy named Cruz kept holding on to my shirt and holding me back
my cousin so that was alright.because he couldn't walk up the hill by him-self because he was to too tired and he didn't realise that I was saying im so saw so after thatlong until we got to the zig zag hill he let go and I said to him "you finally want to let go when we are finally there", Then he replied back to me '' Thanks" and went walking down the hill Iwas really angry about that but I didn't quite mind because he was. So as I was running
and sort of walking I kept getting told off by the parents that I had to slow down but NO.. I couldn't stop because the hill was so steep and it looked dangres because the path way was so small I nearly fell off so then I just toke my time and I was going down real slow until I fanilly got down ...

The End

No comments: