Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Small Snippet, Highlight

As my lung’s were gasping for air, I couldn’t breathe because of the hotness that came from the bright beautiful sun yesterday. I looked in my bag to see if my Asthma Pump was in my bag, but it wasnt. I was trying to breathe as much as I could, but it really didn’t help.

As I was trying to keep up with all of the other fit girls, it honestly felt like I was going to die. I wanted to stop running but I didn’t give up! I kept running’ because I’m a true champion. NOT.
But when we stoped running I walked to my bottle of water as soon as I could, and drunk all of the water that was in the icey cold bottle.

The fitness test was over and done with, and I was completely tired but wait there was more, we still had to have a GAME! so as my poor innastant heart kept up with my running and things like that, I had to go on into GK which is Goal Keep,

Goal Keep is the pistion that keep’s the shooter from getting the goal in, I had never played that spot before, I had actually hoped that I could play in GD but my coach Bernie put me in as GK.
I think I played really bad in that spot. So I hoped off on the Second Quater and let the other girl’s play there number one sport, NETBALL

1 comment:

Ala said...

Hi Shontal,

I really liked your highlight about netball. I liked how you described what you were feeling and how the weather was. It was really good. I hope that you keep up the good work and succeed in the future with your great writing.

Yours truly, (Your Sister) Ala! xx