Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Science Road Show , at Tamaki College..

Tamaki College was having a Science Road Show!
And to tell you the truth it was so interesting and amazing.

My favourite object in that area was the Piano that you could step on.
But here's the thing when you step on the BIG piano it makes noises I was honestly buzzing out, so as I was stepping on the piano I ended up doing my shuffle. It was completely funny. Tina and my cousin Tiana were laughing at me. Tiana was saying that I was a Clown. But thats just me WEIRD as! lol

My most favourite part of the Show was the 'FIERY FLAMES',
The manager of the company got all of these weird scientist stuff and put them together
causing it to flame up into HUGE FLAMES. It was totally wicked, I kept saying "OHHHHHH", because it was so awesome! I had wished that we could do experiments our-selfs but it didn't come true how sad.

At the end Room 20 had to leave and go back to our wonderful school, Point England.
I didn't want to leave that soon to be honest because I didn't try all of the things that were in there it was a bit devastating. But oh well ?



1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Fantastic, engaging write up Shontal. You really had me wishing I had been there too. I love it when I get to see posts that are 'hot off the press'!

Well done for this current journalism piece.

Mrs Burt