Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Man , Its Winter !

If you want to find out about some interesting fact's about season's and they change and occur check out this website ( http://www-istp.gsfc.nasa.gov/stargaze/Sseason.htm )

The Season Winter , is VERY VERY VERY VERY cold ! and to be honest it sucks.
Because most of the times you can't run around, play with your friends and muck around and have fun like you do when it is summer ..... Mostly when its summer you can have a lot of fun , because its not wet but I just wonder why the seasons change how could that be.

In New Zealand, Where the mountains are sometimes the cloud's cover it. Its a beautiful site though. New Zealand is such a beautiful place, but I reckon at times it could be freezing cold, and that's why I always get a blanket and cuddle up with it so I can stay nice and warm.

The only cool thing about winter is all of the AWESOME SPORT'S. Thats my favourite part especially Rugby. I love that lols!

But I guess I have to live with winter since it already exsited.
So if you don't like WINTER or if you do like winter leave me a comment , and tell me how you feel .

2 comments:

Miss G said...

Hi Shontal,

I actually love winter although I am not fussed on the rain, but I find that you can get warm by putting extra clothing or the heater on. In the summer it doesn't matter what you do you can't cool down - you might go for a swim but then you would be hot again afterwards........so definitely prefer winter.

Miss G :-)

Toni Nua said...

Kia Ora Shontal,

it's great to see you really writing to engage your audience well done!! Make sure you proof read carefully to ensure that the quality is high and people are bound to keep coming back to read more.

As for me I really detest the cold, my extremities become chilled extremely quickly. So give me the sunshine anyday!!
Keep up the great writing.
Mrs Nua