Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

brotherz and sisterz


Brothers to me should

protect me from danger and should love me. Even though they can be annoying they can still give you envice. Brothers to me are funny and too protective I may get angry at them but I still love them.


From-Shontal and Shaniah


Sisters to me are kind and loving they are annoying though. Sisters to me are caring but they take to long in the shower and then I get really angry sometimes but thats how girls are. Sisters are someone that could be so annoying that you want to cry. Sisters are someone who want to brush there hair to much!!! but deep down I love my sisters...


From Kalim and Rayden !!!


1 comment:

Helen Tui said...

Hey Shontal
That's are really cool post you did together with Kalim, Rayden and Shaniah. It was nice to know that you asked them and worked together to make this peice of writing. Great work!
Helen Tui