Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

daddyz lil girl!


My dad is a wonderful! guy. He is good at Rugby League, Softball, Touch, Tag and plenty more of other things.

When my dad takes me places he always gives me money. Before he gave me $100.00 dollars
I was so happy.
He always spoils me.

I'm a daddy's girl I love him so much, I love my mum to though.
My dad is SO special to me.

One day when I was at school Mr burt came up to me and said " Did you know that your dad use to be the best sport's player in the school and plus he fell off a cliff but he was alright",
and when he said that I was completely shocked to here that.

I love my dad , he is a brilliant guy and he is
still a awesome sports player...

I LOVE MY DAD AND FAMILY!!!

1 comment:

April said...

Hey Shontal it is nice to hear that you love your dad and yes he really does spoil you you are so lucky.

Tino Pai Kotiro