Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Friend Shaniah



She always makes me happy when I am feeling down.
We always encourage another when we are shy or whakama.
We may have little or big arguments but we WORK IT OUT.
When we are always HAPPY.

When I am bored I pick up the phone and ring her. The only thing we talk about is school and some other things.
Sometimes we talk for hours until my dad tells me to get off the phone.

At school she is mostly the only girl I play with. Sometimes we just sit down and relax.
Then when we want to play out on the field it is HILARIOUS it's so funny.
We are crazy we are like chipmunks who have just finished coffee.

In class we are on the same group. Our group are the principals. I have funny people on my group i'm the captain.
The people on my group is Shaniah, Tamara, Kalim, Rayden, Tuipulotu and me.
Anyway we always talk on our desk's I think that's we never get our work done then we have detention, no i'm joking.

My friend Shaniah and I may have fights sometime's but we all know we would always be friends forever in our HEARTZ !!!

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

Hey Shontal i know how you feel . April and I are the same . I really like the way you discribed your self as being chimpmunks just having coffee.