Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Market Day

What did you enjoy most about Market Day?
Um! The thing what I liked about it was that Shaniah and I made a good profit.
How well prepared was your group?

Our group wasn’t really prepared we were wondering what we were going to do,
and 1 of our members droped out so we were only left so then we made it one the last day which wasnt hard.

How popular do you think your product was?

I dont really think our product was that popular but im happy that we sold all
of them so Yeah we did a great job.

What was your role in the group and how well did you fulfill your role?

Mine was just to buy some decerations and I did that so that was covered and second was the decerating for our chocolate crackle and I also did that so I did a brilliant effort.

Under each of the following headings write anything that you would do differently or improvements you would make if you did it again.

Your Product?

Chocolate Crackles we added lollies, But we should of stak with our first plan.

Your Advertisement?

Our advertisment was awesome.
But we should of put in more detail into it.

Your stall set up?

Our store looked fine but I should of gotten better decerations then just streamers, I should of gotten ballons and things like that so our store would of standed out!

Would you like to do this again, and why or why not?

I would like to do market day again because I want to do a better job next time

No comments: