Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Year Is Nearly Over

Well the year here at Point England School had been a roller coaster.
We have been doing things at the last minute for really important things.

Prize-Giving!!

Well on Thursday 9Th of December we are having our Prize-Giving,
Prize Giving is when you get awards for doing a great job or something nice.
For our school we have the sport-man of the year, Team Spirit and heaps of other things.
I think on the night of the prize giving I'm going to cry because I would miss my friends
and plus I might move to Aussie (Australia) .
The things that I wondering about the most is if I'm going to become something from the prize giving.

Missing School!

Most of my friends would miss school and most of them are so happy . I'm really sad that school is going to be over I'm going to be missing school a lot, actually I'm going to miss it a lot.

On the actual day!

On the actual day people from the Year 6's to the Year 7's would be hugging each other thats like your saying 'BYE' or saying I'M GOING TO MISS YOU it real loving for each and one of us!

Point England School Is The Best!!

Point England School Is The Best!!

Point England School Is The Best!!

Point England School Is The Best!!

Point England School Is The Best!!

No comments: