Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Thank You 4 Everything

I just want to sy Thank You to all the people that has helped me this year.
Like Mr Burt, Mrs Flavelle, Ms Nua, Ms Tito, Surf Life Ed, Tamaki Collage and all of the other wonderful People.

Surf Life Education really helped me with the beach, They talk to us about Rips, Currents, Different Types of Waves, and things about staying in between the flags and the main things that you should have when your swimming.
Surf Life Ed! helped me understand what can happen when you are swimming.
One last thing, I want to say a enormous Thank You to them.


Tamaki Collage were really really helpful to me. They taught me how to play a different sport, and also taught me how to speak french. They even taught me how to build something good.
So here is another huge HUGE thank you to you guys.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Racheal said...

Hey Shontal

I love your piece of writing, It was good how you said thank you for what ever they helped you with. They were really helpful to all of us they taught us lots of stuff that was good for the future.

Cant wait for your next post!