Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The First Assembly, 2011

OMG! The assembly was such a success.
We got to sit on the chairs, listen to 'Mr Jacobsen' RAP, and many more awesome things.

When the Year 8's and 7's got to sit on the chairs, we were pretty exited and we even got a bit silly.
So we had to behave our self really really good, kind of like role-models.

We had to be awesome role0models because sometimes the small kids would look back and think, 'Oh I want to be like them'.
So we would have to listen and sit up you know that kind of stuff.

Finally The Boys:swfhgdfhfhhffh
The boys performance they were such egg's.
They were mucking around but at least we actually laughed so that was hilarious.
It was all about Using Your Wits so i hope you enjoy my wonderful movie that I made.

When 'Mr Jacobson' starting playing the song the beat was really awesome, So I thought in my head 'Whooo this is going to be so great', so when he started to Rap I was laughing because I didn't think it would Poem's of fairy tales it was hilarious. It was kind of like Mailing of the 'Karate Kid' dancing to Poker Face by 'LADY GAGA' , but that is totally sad I was just joking around Mr Jacobson's song was awesome.





No comments: