Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Its Net-Book Time 2011...


Well it is a new year and the Net-Books are already here! At Point England School.
This is the most best opportunity ever.

I reckon we are the most luckiest school ever because we can go on to the internet! At certain times but I reckon its worth the wait! The part that im most interested on is! Getting to take it home.

The things that we have on the Laptop's is A Camera, Tux Painting, Pretty Cool Games, Sound and Video Accessories and many more! You name it.

But there is just one more thing I would like to say is well and that is a Huge Thank-You to the people that gave up there special time to make this wonderful opportunity to actually happen! I am so grateful there are many things that I'd want to say.

2 comments:

Bobbigrace said...

Hi Shontal
It sounds like you have really enjoyed having the Netbooks around. I also cant wait to take it home!
Hope i see more post from you

from bobbigrace

Shontelle said...

Thanks Bobbi-Grace.
I really appreciate it,
I cant wait until we take them home is well!

Holla Back
Shontal