Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

A New Year Has Began!

Well today is Thursday the 10 of February! And 4 days of school have already gone by and a new year has began!

Whoo Hoo!! I am totally happy that school is back my heart is pounding and my Jaw Bone is so sore from smiling to much! I missed school so much I cant believe it.
Usually kids would be shuttered and so angry that school is starting again, but not me im as happy as a person winning $50,000 dollars! ..
The other reason why I was happy was because we were getting our brand new NET-BOOKS. Yeah..

Our school Net-Books are our laptops that we get to take home when we fully know everything about them.
Plus we get to go on the Internet! Cool, Outstanding! All though we are only aloud on our Special Google Docs, Plus our awesome Blogs..

My Goal for this year is to " Play better at SPORTS and do better at my Writing.
And my goal in class is 'Reading'.
So im going to try and make it better by the end of the year.

So if you like my story. Leave a comment and let me know what you think!!
Bye

No comments: