Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

My Extreme Holidays!

Which Story Is Better? Leave A Comment And TELL ME!!

Well in my extreme holidays, I did a lot of things.
I went to the movies, pools, shopping malls, and I even hanged out with my buddies!
It was a classic fun holiday!

In the holidays I went to the movies 5 or 6 times but the movie that I enjoyed watching was Tangled. It was all about a mother that was really sick! because she was pregnant ! So the king and his men went searching for a Bright Yellow Flower that could heal people. Not so long a WITCH had the flower and she would always hide it under these rocks.
But not so long the king found it and quickly jumped back onto his horse and rushed back and gave it to his beloved wife, The Queen. So the next day she was totally fine and happy because she had her baby girl right next to her and her name was ..........Rapunzel. She had nice beautiful long bright yellow hair! And the night that she had the baby an evil ladie ran into the room and stole the baby because the hair it had a bit of the flower power in it! So now after 18 years Rapunzel never knew that she was stolen when she was a baby so now she thinks that the evil mother is her Mum! It a really really cool movie.

So at the end of the day! I was totally tired ! When I got home hoped in the shower got out then went straight to sleep! zzzzz. Until my dad woke me up because he thought I took his smelly stinky socks...!


Story 2:!

Well in my extreme holidays, I did a lot of things.

I went to the movies, pools, shopping malls, and I even hanged out with my buddies!

It was a classic fun holiday!


In the holidays I went to the movies 5 or 6 times but the movie that I enjoyed watching was Tangled. The thing that made me LAUGH was the horse ‘Maxsamus’. He was one of the horses in the movie and he didnt act like a horse he sort of acted like a DOG! If you ask me what I thought about it I would say ‘Man it was HALLIRIOUS’.


So at the end of the day! I was totally tired ! When I got home hoped in the shower got out then went straight to sleep! zzzzz

2 comments:

Toreka said...

Hi Shontal!
I loved you review of your holiday. Tangled sounds REALLY cool. I especially like the sound of Maximus. He sounds funny. I hope you enjoyed your holidays.
Keep up the great work!

Shontal said...

Thanks Toreka,

I really appreciate that.
You sounded like you really enjoyed your holiday going to Fiji.
Keep The Awesome Work Up!!

Shontal...x

Room 20