Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Camp T..C Highlight's




My Favourite Highlight at Camp was.....

1.The food because it was totally yummy. But I mostly enjoyed the delicoius Hangi made from Toko’s Dad. It had Chicken, Pork Chops, Stuffing, Kumara, Patatoe and many more

2.My second highlight was ROCK UP” they had the Alligator Alley, Rock Climbing, Ski Bords and Archery.

3.My third highlight was THE TC CONCERT” it was the bomb we made our own MTV movies but they had to be 1 minute long and our group performance had to be 5 minutes long or shorter. Our peformance was to Chain Hang Low... Thats song made us WIN ….........1st Place.

4.The most valuable lessons or thing from camp was! Never go to sleep late because you would have to wake up early and if you go to sleep late and wake up really early you are going to be very very upset?

2 comments:

Nga Kaituhi o PES said...

I'm glad there were so many highlights for you Shontal and you're right a lack of sleep makes for a grumpy day!
I'm looking forward to hearing more details from Camp.
Happy writing.
Mrs Nua

Athena said...

Hey Shontelle,
I like your story about camp. I liked camp aswell. KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITING