Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Here's To Aunty Rangimarie, Gone But Never Forgotten

Kahurangi Morehu

Te Waiora, Anahera, Manaki, Kahurangi, Rangimaa, Raniare (morehu)
Anahera Morehu (daughter)

My Aunty Rangimarie,
was loved and she never stopped smiling and she would never let anyone down.
Auntie was always known as. Auntie Hun or Bub,
Until one day tragedy struck.

Auntie Rangimarie got diagnosed with Lung Cancer. It was sad news for the entire family and even her friends.
All of the Friends from the RSA, The Painters of Orakei and her entire family came to see her.
Her daughters Anahera and Rangimarie. Her sons Te Aroha and Tama we all very sad, even the young moko's felt what there parents felt like.
She was in alot of pain, and she could hardly talk.
But all of that was turned around when the happy one passed away on the 21st of February.
Also she was buried on the 24Th of February.

When the coffin was getting closed, I did not stop crying I was covered in tears non stop I didnt cry because I would'nt see her face again.
Only until the day that it will be my turn.

So from my heart I will like to say Rest In Peace to Auntie Rangimarie. God Bless You

No comments: