Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

.Today Is Just A Perfect Day.



In the morning well I was walking along the long pathway, I heard birds chirping and other things crawling along the grass, but there was just one thing left......
The cold cold breeze.

So as I got to school I walked into the gate with a smile on my face as if I had just won a BILLION dollars.
Plus well all the girls looked at me I smiled to them, They all said, " Hi Shontal" one by one and I waved to them. I love the girls at my school!!
I walked up to them and sat down next to my friend Rachael. Etta and herself were listening to 'Price Tags' by Jessie J.

I looked up into the sky and saw the beautiful sunshine raising up above.
It did hurt my eyes though.
Because of the shining colours that's it has.

Ms Nua and Mz Tito just walked out and I said ''HELLO'' in a loud loud voice.
What a BEAUTIFUL day it must be...

1 comment:

Tuipulotu said...

Hey Shontal

I liked the way you use Mrs Nua abd Mrs Tito in you story. Love the pictures.

Keep Up the good work

Tuipulotu