Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Our First Mufti Day Of 2011 to help the Citizens Of Christ-Church




On Friday the 4th of Monday our school had MUFTI DAY.
We had mufti day to fundraise some Money for the citizens of Christ-Church.
Our school raised $748.00,
The whole school brang A GOLDEN COIN.
We were all surprised because we thought that it would of been least and some thought it was going to be more.

So to the people of Christ-Church who had lost there loved ones I wish you the best luck and I would like to say "God Bless You".

From the behalf of Point England School, we would like to say sorry for your lost and we hope people are still getting found and that no one would not get hurt.
We also wish that you guys have enough food and water to keep you guys up and running.
May God Bless You All...

1 comment:

Brandon M. Caten said...

Hi Shontal,

My name is Brandon M. Caten and I am a student at The University of South Alabama in Alabama, USA where I am a Music Education major. I am currently in a class called EDM310 and I get to go around and comment on blogs like yours!

I am very impressed that a school was able to collect so much money for Christ-Church! Good work!

You should always be proud of yourself when you can all come together and make such a positive impact on a community!

Great blog post and pictures! I look forward to your future blog posts!

If you would like to see my blog, you can visit it at http://CatenBrandonEDM310.blogspot.com or visit our class blog at http://EDM310.blogspot.com